Avani Pemba HotelFromPerfect for beach escapes and cultural exploration, Avani Pemba Beach Hotel is the perfect destination for mixing business and pleasure. Located in a scenic coastal location with a unique blend of African and Arabian design and modern comforts. A gateway to the Quirimbas Archipelago. Discover the ancient port town or find your wild side on a seafari. Enjoy the freshest flavours with great views.
MOZAMBIQUE TRAVEL INFORMATION
IMPORTANT: This information may be subject to change at short notice. We recommend that you confirm all requirements with the relevant authorities before proceeding with any travel arrangement
ARRIVAL AND PRE-ARRIVAL
To enter Mozambique, you'll need:
- All passengers (vaccinated and non-vaccinated) are required to present a printed certificate of a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test taken no later than 72 hours before arrival.
- Testing at Points of entry will be conducted at the travellers cost.
- Children under 5 years old are exempt from the requirement to present a COVID-19 PCR test.
- Visas to enter Mozambique are available at airports and border points.
- The Visa price is USD 50 (cash only) per person per entry.
- Only USD Cash is acceptable for Visa entry payments. No credit or debit card accepted for Visa payments
- All arriving passengers must have at least six months validity on their passports from the date your visa for Mozambique was issued. The passport must also have at least 2 full blank pag
IN COUNTRY/ HOTEL REGULATIONS
- Anyone testing positive, or in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 will be required to self-isolate for a period of 7 days at their cost.
- Anyone who does not present a negative COVID-19 test will need to self-isolate for 7 days at their own cost.
- Find our more about all our AvaniSHIELD COVID-19 health and safety measures