Welcome to SHA Extra+ Certified Avani+ Samui Resort
An island destination dripping in everything escapes require – sand, sun, and adventure. Pools, cocktails, and snorkelling. Spa days, salt spray, and lazy stays. Koh Samui resorts rarely get this good.
- 58 chic rooms and pool villas, including one- and two-bedroom beachfront pool villas
- All-day check-in and check-out in Avani Deluxe Rooms and Avani Pool Villas
- Signature treatments at AvaniSpa
- Free longtail boat trip to Koh Matsum
Our team members have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Koh Samui is open for quarantine-free international travel. Find out all the details you need on our travel information page.Learn More
SPECIAL OFFERSSEE ALL PROMOTIONS
AVANI FLASH SALE
Stay in style for up to 30% less with our limited-time offers and you could win a USD 500 eGift!
Samui Sandbox Stay
So much to do and the freedom to roam in stunning Samui.
THE AVANI PLUS FLEXI DEAL
For those just bursting to get away, we’re offering the freedom of last-minute cancellations.
Frequently asked Questions
Toyota Fortuner SUV – THB 1,500 net each way (max 3 persons)
Mercedes Benz E-Class – THB 3,500 net each way (max 2 persons)
Toyota Commuter Van – THB 1,700 net each way (max 9 persons)
Alternatively, let us make your journey from Surat Thani Airport on the mainland as smooth as possible:
Pick up at Surat Thani Airport and transfer to Donsak Pier (90 minutes) – Seatran Ferry to Nathon Pier on Samui (90 minutes) – Transfer to the resort (20 minutes).
SUV – THB 7,500 net per way (max 3 persons)
Van – THB 11,000 net per way (max 6 persons)
The following activities are most popular with our guests:
- Longtail boat trip to Koh Matsum (Pig Island)
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Relaxing treatments at AvaniSpa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (free for our guests)
January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS
"Another gem hidden away..."Tim399, United Kingdom - Tripadvisor