WHAT YOU GET
More room to be you.
Spread your wings in this spacious 1st-floor sanctuary. Kick back in the plush interior with vibrant accents or bask on the sun-drenched balcony. Complimentary WiFi, satellite TV and all that extra space mean everyone will have a cosy corner to catch up on emails or the latest show. There are plenty of refreshments in the minibar too, with an option to stock your own fridge. The best suite experience on Koh Samui? We’re definitely not far off!
- 60 m2
- Maximum 3 adults & 1 child
- King bed
Frequently asked Questions
Avani+ Samui Resort is a scenic 40-minute drive from Samui International Airport. Start and finish your stay with private transfers to and from the airport. The best hotel on the sunset coast of Koh Samui Thailand is easy to reach.
- Toyota Fortuner SUV – THB 1,500 net each way (max 3 persons)
- Mercedes Benz E-Class – THB 3,500 net each way (max 2 persons)
- Toyota Commuter Van – THB 1,700 net each way (max 9 persons)
Alternatively, let us make your journey from Surat Thani Airport on the mainland as smooth as possible:
Pick up at Surat Thani Airport and transfer to Donsak Pier (90 minutes) – Seatran Ferry to Nathon Pier on Samui (90 minutes) – Transfer to the resort (20 minutes).
- SUV – THB 7,500 net per way (max 3 persons)
- Van – THB 11,000 net per way (max 6 persons)
The following things-to-do are most popular with our guests at Avani+ Samui Resort:
- Longtail boat trip to Koh Madsun (Pig Island)
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Relaxing treatments at AvaniSpa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (free for our guests)
The best time to visit Koh Samui and Thailand in general is from January to May. The destination is warm and sunny year-round, but consists of a dry season and a wet season.
- January – May is the hot season. Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October is the dry season. Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December is the monsoon season. Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fabrics and breathable clothing are recommended.
The hotel kitchen and restaurant of Avani+ Samui Resort are not certified halal at this time.
However, our chefs prepare and cook with pork separately. The resort also uses halal ingredients, except for pork menu options.
Our guests are able to select menu without pork. Please note that all of our menus are displayed with details ingredients. Our Team Members will be delighted to recommend you options on request.
Yes, Avani+ Samui Resort has multimedia options for the Beachfront Villas.