BARK & BREAKFAST
Escape to Hua Hin with your furry friend and settle in for doggie delights. You and your pooch pal can kick back by the private pool in your chill villa, set up for snuggles and seaside strolls. Enjoy eating in, so you can stay together all the time, and make new friends in the dedicated doggie zone.
- Avani villa accommodation.
- Doggie set-up: bed, bowl and treats.
- Meals served in-villa.
- Designated dog walking space.
From THB 7,000, with an additional non-refundable pet fee of THB 2,000 charged upon check-in the first night, and THB 1,000 for every extra night for dogs up to 15 kg. and THB 3,000 for the first night followed by THB 1,500 for every night for dog from 16-35 KG.
For more information or inquiry, please contact the team by clicking the "Email Us" button.
Bookings are subject to agreement below:
Avani+ Hua Hin Resort & Villas
- 196 Zimmer, Suiten und Poolvillen
- Speisen am Meer
- Südostasiens erste VLCC Wellness- und Beautyklinik
- Hua Hins größter Hotel-Ballsaal
- 2-3 Stunden von Bangkok entfernt
- The rate quoted is per night, include discount, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Full information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period is available from our reservations desk or can be confirmed during the booking process.
BEFORE YOU BOOK, CHECK OUT OUR PET POLICY:
- A Maximum of two (2) dog is allowed per Avani Pool Villa.
- Dogs must weigh 15 kilos or less for small dog size and 16-35 kilos for big dog size.
- A non-refundable dog fee of THB 2,000/THB 3,000 per night will be charged upon check-in for the first night, and then THB 1,000/THB 1,500 for every additional night.
- The above fee does not include additional charges for any damages or extra cleaning of soiled linens, flooring or furniture.
- Dogs are not allowed at any of the hotel’s bars, restaurants, shared pools, fitness center, spa or meeting rooms.
- The designated dog walking area will be indicated upon check-in.
- Dogs must be under owner’s care at all times and never left unattended in hotel areas or in the villa.
- A dedicated doggie menu will be available should you wish to order gourmet cuisine for your dog.
BY BOOKING A PET GETAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- My dog’s vaccinations are up-to-date and he or she is free of fleas or ticks.
- My dog is not aggressive and is well socialised with other animals and people.
- I agree to clean up after my dog and properly dispose of any waste in the metal bin provided.
- I understand that housekeeping will not enter my villa with an unattended dog inside.
- My dog will be on a leash with a maximum range of six feet or in a carrier at all times when we are outside of the villa.
- I am aware that an additional charge will apply if excessive cleaning is necessary. I also agree that the condition of the Avani Pool Villa is based on the sole judgement of
- management upon my departure.
- As a dog owner, I am liable for any disturbances my dog causes to other guests staying at Avani+ Hua Hin.
- The hotel is not liable for any injury suffered to my dog while on hotel premises.
- I accept full responsibility for any liability arising from my dog (damage or personal injury to the hotel, hotel staff, guests, any third party or property).
- I acknowledge that I have read the hotel’s dog-friendly policies and procedures. I am aware that I may be responsible for additional fees if damage, excessive noise or flea infestation occurs during my stay.