Terms & Conditions:
- Guest should designate their airline programme membership and provide their airline programme membership number at the time of reservation, or show their airline programme membership card at check-in and/or check-out.
- The designated airline programme membership must be one of the participating airline programmes listed as a partner of Avani Hotels & Resorts. Once the Mileage Awards have been awarded to the designated airline programme membership, they may not be changed to another participating airline programme.
- No claims may be made regarding Mileage Awards more than 6 months after a stay has been completed. Any such claims must be made in writing within 6 months of the stay to the airline programme.
- Only one Mileage Award is issued per room per Eligible Stay.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your Mileage Awards to be credited to your designated airline programme membership account.
- An Eligible Stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights spent at a participating Avani property booked at an Eligible Rate.
- Guest must be paying an Eligible Room rate and be a registered guest.
- An "Eligible Rate" is defined as any room rate published by Avani, including, but not limited to, rates found on avanihotels.com or gha.com, the Avani Leisure Rate, and Volume Account Rates, but does not include discounted rates which include, but are not limited to, free night stays, Third Party Internet Rates (examples include priceline.com, hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity), traditional wholesale rates (examples include GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Minor team member or friends and family discount rates, Thai resident rate, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contracted room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time).
- Mileage Awards can be claimed on up to three rooms at the same time. The rooms must be reserved and registered in the member’s name, and the member must make arrangements at check-in for payment of all rooms on a consolidated bill. The member must also stay in one of the rooms. If room charges are not consolidated, the member will be only credited for one room/stay.
- To ensure that the Mileage Awards are automatically posted to the correct airline programme membership account, the member’s designated airline programme membership number must be posted on the all rooms’ folio as applicable.
- No other person except the designated member may earn Mileage Awards in respect of the stays.
- Mileage Awards for a room shared by two eligible members will only be awarded to one eligible member.
- Avani Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as stated herewith at any time.