Welcome to SHA Extra+ Certified Avani Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
Connect with the city and drink in spectacular views in our stylish Sukhumvit hotel, high above the buzz of trendy On Nut neighbourhood.
- Skyline views in all rooms
- Pool and pool bar with city views
- Direct BTS connection (On Nut Station, Exit 3)
- Buzzing neighbourhood packed with local food and drink
- Event facilities
Our team members have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Thailand is open for quarantine-free international travel from 1 November 2021. Find out all the details you need on our travel information page.Learn More
AVANI SUKHUMVIT BANGKOK HOTEL
2089 Sukhumvit Road, Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10260
Direct BTS connection (On Nut Station, Exit 3)
Frequently Asked Questions
To complete the Thailand Pass registration process, travelers must:
- Have spent at least 21 consecutive days in approved countries/territories before travelling.
- Be fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine at least 14 days before arrival.
- Have a one-night reservation at a SHA+ or Alternative Quarantine (AQ) hotel. Avani Sukhumvit Bangkok is certified SHA+ with an offer of Test & Go one-night package
- Have medical insurance with minimum coverage of USD 50,000.
- Have a negative COVID-19 test result issued within 72 hours before travelling.
- Receive a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival and remain in the hotel room until a negative result is reported.
- Take a rapid antigen (ATK) self-test on day six/seven.
For more Thailand travel information, please visit Avani Thailand Hotels (avanihotels.com)
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS
"Great rooms, great view, great food."Burcu A – TripAdvisor