- Two nights or more in a room or suite
- Daily breakfast and dinner at Mangrove
- One High tea for two
- One Visit to Kalutara Temple by tuk-tuk
- Cultivating spiritual Equilibrium: A Path to Inner Harmony (Wellness treatment for 2 pax for 125 minutes)
Program provides you with the opportunity to cultivate a deeper understanding of your inner self and connect with your spiritual essence.
· Practice Meditation – Meditation encourages mental clarity by helping individuals focus on the present moment, letting go of distractions and unnecessary thoughts.
· Love thyself through Ayurvedic skincare & haircare - This involves taking care of your physical appearance as a means of nurturing self-care and self-esteem.
· Highly nutritious and easily digestible designated sattvic culinary offering and smoothie based on Ayurvedic principles and dosha
Designated doshas sattvic food: Kitchadi, Rice Pudding, Upma.
Designated doshas smoothie: Vata Smoothie, Pitta Smoothie and Kapha smoothie
Avani Kalutara Resort
- Sir Geoffrey Bawa-inspired Tropical Modern design
- 105 rooms and suites
- Spectacular views of lagoon and ocean
- Access to restaurants and spa at adjacent Anantara resort
- Glider adventure tower
- Under an hour from Bandaranaike International Airport
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Your preferred rate is not available for your selected dates, we will suggest the next best available rates for your date below.
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevalent government taxes.
- Rates quoted are per room per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A minimum two-night stay applies.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and is non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period, or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now’.