Avani+ Samui Resort
An island destination dripping in everything escapes require – sand, sun, and adventure. Pools, cocktails, and snorkelling. Spa days, salt spray, and lazy stays. Koh Samui resorts rarely get this good.
- 58 chic rooms and pool villas, including one- and two-bedroom beachfront pool villas
- All-day check-in and check-out in Avani Deluxe Rooms and Avani Pool Villas
- Signature treatments at AvaniSpa
SPECIAL OFFERSSEE ALL PROMOTIONS
THE AVANI PLUS FLEXI DEAL
For those just bursting to get away, we’re offering the freedom of last-minute cancellations.
STAY LONGER SPECIAL
Play more. Don’t pay more! Enjoy extra nights at AVANI and save 20%.
ADVANCE PURCHASE SPECIAL
Get rewarded for planning your stay ahead of time. Book early for big savings!
Frequently asked Questions
Toyota Fortuner SUV – THB 1,500 net each way (max 3 persons)
Mercedes Benz E-Class – THB 3,500 net each way (max 2 persons)
Toyota Commuter Van – THB 1,700 net each way (max 9 persons)
Alternatively, let us make your journey from Surat Thani Airport on the mainland as smooth as possible:
Pick up at Surat Thani Airport and transfer to Donsak Pier (90 minutes) – Seatran Ferry to Nathon Pier on Samui (90 minutes) – Transfer to the resort (20 minutes).
SUV – THB 7,500 net per way (max 3 persons)
Van – THB 11,000 net per way (max 6 persons)
The following activities are most popular with our guests:
- Longtail boat trip to Koh Matsum (Pig Island)
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Relaxing treatments at AvaniSpa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (free for our guests)
January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.
"Another gem hidden away..."Tim399, United Kingdom - Tripadvisor