AVANI FAMILY ROOM
Settle into spacious style in this 1st-floor sanctuary. Kick back in the plush interior or bask on the sun-drenched balcony. Complimentary WiFi and satellite TV keep everyone entertained. There are plenty of refreshments in the minibar too, or stock your own fridge. The best family resort on Koh Samui? We’re definitely not far off!
Koh Samui is open for international travel from 15 July 2021. Find all the details you need on our travel information page.Learn More
Frequently asked Questions
Toyota Fortuner SUV – THB 1,500 net each way (max 3 persons)
Mercedes Benz E-Class – THB 3,500 net each way (max 2 persons)
Toyota Commuter Van – THB 1,700 net each way (max 9 persons)
Alternatively, let us make your journey from Surat Thani Airport on the mainland as smooth as possible:
Pick up at Surat Thani Airport and transfer to Donsak Pier (90 minutes) – Seatran Ferry to Nathon Pier on Samui (90 minutes) – Transfer to the resort (20 minutes).
SUV – THB 7,500 net per way (max 3 persons)
Van – THB 11,000 net per way (max 6 persons)
The following activities are most popular with our guests:
- Longtail boat trip to Koh Matsum (Pig Island)
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Exploring the many restaurants and nightlife in Chaweng
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Relaxing treatments at AvaniSpa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (free for our guests)
January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.