Guests at Avani Quy Nhon Resort are invited to take a peaceful stroll to the Anantara Spa and delve into an array of blissful spa journeys.
Follow the path through tropical jungle to a clearing fringed by ferns. A natural spa sanctuary awaits at our wellness resort in Vietnam, fragrant with organic ingredients from the gardens such as lemongrass and ginger.
Hide away in a treatment suite for two, soaking in a coconut milk bath before submitting to a massage. Spa in an al fresco cliffside pavilion, the ocean spread out before you.
- 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Three cliffside treatment pavilions
- Thai massage pavilion overlooking the ocean
- Three indoor treatment suites
- Couple’s treatment suite
- Manicure and pedicure salon
- Hair salon
- Yoga and meditation deck
- Tea lounge
JOURNEY OF VIETNAM
Sink into a milky coconut bath overlooking the ocean. Submit to healing hands using Eastern and Western massage techniques to soothe muscle tension with meridian line oil. Beautify with a facial massage that uses micro hyaluronic acid and botanical extracts to encourage optimum cellular function for nourished, younger looking skin.
CHAKRA CRYSTAL BALANCING
Choose the crystal-infused oil blend that resonates with your personality and mood, as we surround your body with precious stones. Submit to a purifying massage that releases stress both physically and emotionally, increasing energy flow and stimulating blood circulation.
ANANTARA SIGNATURE MASSAGE
Eastern and Western massage techniques, combined with a signature Anantara oil blend, stimulate circulation, promote deep relaxation and restore energy flow for supreme wellbeing.
THINGS TO KNOW
- For a smooth experience try to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. Enjoy a refreshing beverage, fill out a quick consultation form, and get ready for spa time.
- We love kids, but the spa isn’t a fun place for them. If you’d like to leave your little ones in safe hands, just call our front office to ask about childcare services.
- In your newly relaxed state, you might just forget a thing or two after treatment. Leave anything you don’t want to lose in your room.
- No need to bring cash or a credit card. All treatments are charged to your guest room and are payable at check‐out.
- Let us know if you can’t make your booked treatment. We’ll need at least four hours’ notice for single treatments and 24 hours for packages. Otherwise, we’ll need to charge you half the cost.
- Don’t burn up the bliss. Please refrain from sunbathing after aromatherapy treatments.
- Stubble just gets in the way. Guys, make your decision before any facial treatment: grow or glow?
- Calm is calling, but not on your phone. Keep the spa peaceful and your mobile in your room.
- Our spa is already delicately scented. You really don’t need to smoke here.
- Please arrive on time to enjoy every blissful second of your treatment.