- 568 rooms and suites
- Drop off service to MRT-Phetchaburi station
- Expressway access to and from airports, Pattaya and other parts of the city
- Home to Benihana, the iconic Japanese steakhouse
- Meeting and wedding spaces up to 350 people
- Swimming pool and Pool Bar
- AvaniFit and Spa
IMPORTANT: From 1 July 2022, Thailand Pass registration is no longer required for international travel to Thailand. Plan your trip and find all the details you need with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Perfectly positioned for city adventures, there are plenty of ways to come and go from our hotel.
- 40-minute taxi to Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang airports
- 5-minute walk to Prasanmit Boat Pier
- 7-minute walk to Phetchaburi MRT subway station
- 10-minute walk to Makkasan Airport Rail Link station
Avani Atrium Bangkok sits in the heart of Bangkok on New Petchaburi Road. Ideally located with the same of the city‘s key business buildings shopping and IT malls and world class hospitals, right in our neighborhood.
- 0.5 km to Srinakharinwirot University
- 0.6 km to Praram 9 Hospital
- 2.6 km to Emquatier
- 2.6 km to Central Embassy
- 2.8 km to Terminal 21
- 3.9 km to Central World
- 3.2 km to Pratunam Market
Yes, we provide schedule drop off service from hotel to MRT- Phetchaburi station.
Please contact our Guest Services Team to confirm this service @Avaniatrium
Several dining options is available to choose from, from the famous Japanese Steakhouse restaurant Benihana at Avani Atrium Bangkok, our restaurant Public All-Day dining as well as The Pantry for fresh fast snacks and coffee. For more details you can visit to our restaurant page or click here.
Please note due to the changing situations of COVID19 pandemic the operation hours and/or opening of these outlets is subject to the government’s guidelines and directives
Breakfast is normally served in Public All-Day dining, conversely, it is also available in the convenience of your room via our In Room Dining – available from 06:00 to 10:00 hours.
Please note due to the changing situations of COVID19 pandemic the operation hours and/or opening of Public All-Day dining is subject to the government’s guidelines and directives.
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS
“Tranquillity in the heart of Bangkok.”MOliver93 – TripAdvisor