SHA Extra+ Certified
- 568 rooms and suites
- Expressway access to and from airports, Pattaya and other parts of the city
- Home to Benihana, the iconic Japanese steakhouse
24-hour in-room dining
Thailand is open for quarantine-free international travel from 1 November 2021. Find out all the details you need on our travel information page.Learn More
SPECIAL OFFERSSEE ALL PROMOTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
Perfectly positioned for city adventures, there are plenty of ways to come and go from our hotel.
- 40-minute taxi to Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang airports
- 5-minute walk to Prasanmit Boat Pier
- 7-minute walk to Phetchaburi MRT subway station
- 10-minute walk to Makkasan Airport Rail Link station
Avani Atrium Bangkok sits in the heart of Bangkok on New Petchaburi Road. Ideally located with the same of the city‘s key business buildings shopping and IT malls and world class hospitals, right in our neighborhood.
- 0.5 km to Srinakharinwirot University
- 0.6 km to Praram 9 Hospital
- 2.6 km to Emquatier
- 2.6 km to Central Embassy
- 2.8 km to Terminal 21
- 3.9 km to Central World
- 3.2 km to Pratunam Market
Several dining options is available to choose from, from the famous Japanese Steakhouse restaurant Benihana at Avani Atrium Bangkok, our restaurant Public All-Day dining as well as The Pantry for fresh fast snacks and coffee. For more details you can visit to our restaurant page or click here.
Please note due to the changing situations of COVID19 pandemic the operation hours and/or opening of these outlets is subject to the government’s guidelines and directives
Breakfast is normally served in Public All-Day dining, conversely, it is also available in the convenience of your room via our In Room Dining – available from 06:00 to 10:00 hours.
Please note due to the changing situations of COVID19 pandemic the operation hours and/or opening of Public All-Day dining is subject to the government’s guidelines and directives.
AWARDS & ACCREDITATIONS
“Tranquillity in the heart of Bangkok.”MOliver93 – TripAdvisor