ROYAL LIVINGSTONE SPA
Shine bright on your Victoria Falls escape with terrific spa pampering.
Set in the lush greenery of Mosi-oa-Tunya Park, the spa at our sister hotel The Anantara Royal Livingstone offers easy access to brilliant spa pleasure from across our property. Overlooking the banks of the Zambezi River, delight in a range of traditional and modern wellness rituals inspired by the beautiful landscape: soothing pressure-technique massages, state-of-the-art therapies, tranquil aromatherapy and other delights. Dreamy products from Terres D’Afrique will leave you feeling soft, supple and totally rejuvenated on holiday.
Message us on Whatsapp
- +260 768 822316
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 08:00 am – 07:00 pm
• Three riverside treatment gazebos with breathtaking sunset views
• Lush garden and river views
• Massages on the banks of the Zambezi River
• Riverside relaxation lounge with healthy cuisine on request
Anantara Signature Retreat | 120 Minutes | USD 120
Start off wellness joy with our antioxidant rich coffee & lemon body exfoliation, followed by a massage designed to focus on pain relief, emotional healing and overall relaxation.
The Anantara Royal Livingstone African Eastern Facelift | 90 Minutes | USD 170
Head to toe delight. Starting on the soles of the feet, your spa therapist works up to the back of the body using five different techniques before a full facial complete.
Royal Livingstone Couples Retreat | 90 Minutes | USD 430
Savour an unwinding foot ritual, followed by a full body de-stressing massage and a re-awakening facial.
THINGS TO KNOW• We highly recommend booking in advance due to the popularity of the spa.
• For a smooth experience please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. Enjoy a refreshing beverage, fill out a quick and easy consultation form, and begin to relax.
• Please notify our therapist of any medical condition you may feel will be affected by a treatment e.g. pregnancy, heart conditions, product allergies, epilepsy and diabetes.
• While we love kids, the spa is not the most fun place for them. If you’d like to leave your little ones in safe hands, just call our front office to ask about babysitting services.
• To avoid losing your jewellery, we recommend you keep it safely in your guest room.
• No need to bring cash or a credit card if you are staying at Avani Victoria Falls Resort – just charge to your room.
• Let us know if something comes up and you can’t make your treatment. At least 4 hours’ notice is required for single treatments and 24 hours for packages. Otherwise, we’ll need to charge you half the price.
• For your health and comfort, please don’t sunbathe after aromatherapy treatments.
• Looking for the best results? Men are requested to shave before any facial treatment.
• Our spa’s aroma is fresh and exotic, so kindly refrain from smoking.
• Please remember to arrive on time to enjoy every blissful moment of your treatment.
• A complimentary inter-hotel shuttle is offered for your convenience, simply request for the shuttle from the Avani hotel reception.
• The spa treatment rooms are located on the banks of the Zambezi River, we request all guests to make use of rest rooms before heading to the spa.
Body and Mind
Heart and Soul
Physical and Emotional
It is a great way to keep fit and admire endless views of the Zambezi River and Victoria Falls.
Start the day and work up an appetite for a healthy gourmet breakfast spread at The Old Drift restaurant.
Spa Health Bar
CURATED FOR YOUYou Might Also Like
PHUMULA SPA ESCAPEFrom
Indulge in a half-day spa break with lunch and full-body pampering.
UTHANDO COUPLES SPA ESCAPEFrom
The perfect pampering surprise for you and your partner.
UNAMA MOTHERS SPA ESCAPEFrom
Spoil the special mother in your life with spa pampering and babysitting included.